Oceana suite breakfast

Stu UK

We have booked our first suite on Oceana having sailed many times with P&O. Only done suites on Celebrity and Grills on Cunard. Conscious very few suite perks on P&O but wondered if anyone could tell me about the special suite breakfast on Oceana. Think it’s in a part of the MDR but what is different from standard breakfast?  Does anyone have a copy of the menu? 

4 hours ago, Stu UK said:

We have booked our first suite on Oceana having sailed many times with P&O. Only done suites on Celebrity and Grills on Cunard. Conscious very few suite perks on P&O but wondered if anyone could tell me about the special suite breakfast on Oceana. Think it’s in a part of the MDR but what is different from standard breakfast?  Does anyone have a copy of the menu? 

On Oceana the suite menu is the same as on all the other ships only the dining area is part of the MDR, out of the way. The advantage is that you can have anything off the standard menu as well. You have 2 dedicated waiters to look after you. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, Stu UK said:

This was on our 2 night Oceana cruise.

Our butler brought our breakfast to our suite and laid the table for us.

IMG-20181204-WA0000.jpg

Basically the cooked breakfast and similar to the mdr breakfast. I know you can get birchers muesli ..which I fell in love with. Sorry do not have a picture of the menu. To me its the peace and quiet i like about it. plus the fact I'm happy to dine on my own in there. The waiters get to know you very quickly..to the extent that i normally didnt have to tell them what I wanted..they knew.

Can not remember everything on the suite menu but there was kedgeree and french toast which were both delicious. As previously stated the waiters were very attentive and the table laid up with an extended colour edition of Britain Today and that days port guide.

217F2C9A-8CFF-4FF2-A0AD-B56452C6ABFC.jpeg