Beverage packages

kutty77

Good afternoon I have a quick question we are booking on oasis of the sea in August 2020Good afternoon I have a quick question we are booking on oasis of the sea in August 2020. Is it correct that if one person purchase the liquor package does everyone in the cabin 21 years and older have to?  Or can one order the liquor package and since I don’t drink can I order the nonalcoholic package and my order order the liquor one?  Also if we both order the beverage package does my 10 year old niece need to order a package too? 

We have been able to have one with Deluxe and one with Refeshment package. We did have to call in and ask for it to be done you can not do it online. Children are not required to have a package. Sharing even with children is not allowed under the rules.

Yep....I did this my last cruise.  I called and they allow the other person to get the refreshment package- they will not allow just the soda package.  They were very accommodating and no questions asked...it was very easy to do!