Adventurous Savings offer

ilovetotravel1977

I know this is a topic discussed a lot, but I don't like the search function on here.  I scrolled through the last 5-10 pages and didn't anything related.

I'm a first-time Carnival cruiser and looking at the Mardi Gras in April 2021.  I found the terms for cancellations / penalties on early saver, but what about the Adventurous Saving sale offer?  Do I get my full deposit back if I book that offer?  Fun Select outlines it right in the fine print you get your deposit back prior to 75 days.

Thanks!

https://www.carnival.com/legal/specials-terms-conditions.aspx

ADVENTUROUS SAVINGS SALE

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $395.00, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories only. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through April 2022. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between October 1, 2019 – October 31, 2019. Please request rate code PB4. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

2 hours ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

And the cancellation policies are: 75 days out 100% refundable, etc.

BTW ... I used Google.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3401/~/i-need-to-cancel-my-booking%2C-is-there-a-penalty%3F

If you are canceling your booking prior to your final payment, there is no penalty to cancel unless you have booked a specific promotion with a non-refundable deposit and/or fare.

• For cruises 5 days or less, the final payment date is 60 days prior to sailing, for 6-8 day cruises, the final payment date is 75 days prior to sailing and for cruises 9+ days, Alaska, Europe, Transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises, the final payment date is 90 days prior to sailing.

Once your booking is within our cancellation penalty period, the amount of penalty will increase as the cruise departure approaches. When calculating the days prior to sailing, the day of sailing should not be considered as one of the days. The day of sailing is considered the first day of the cruise:

• From the final payment date to 56 days prior to sailing (or 46 days prior to sailing for cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is the standard deposit amount.
  • From 55 days prior to sailing to 30 days prior to sailing (or 45 to 30 days prior to sailing on cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is 50% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
  • From 29 to15 days prior to sailing, the penalty is 75% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
  • From 14 days prior to sailing to the day of your cruise, the penalty is 100%* of the total fare.
  • No refunds will be made if you do not show up for your cruise or if you interrupt or cancel your vacation once it has begun.