Airfare to Venice October 2020

We've found good rates on Norwegian.

As I remember they did not serve Venice so we went via Paris/Oslo to Orlando.

From the cruise terminal in Venice we walked into the city then took the water taxi everywhere.  We had an air b/b in Venice then took a boat to the airport.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, lov2cruise2019 said:

Did you experience any restrictions with using Air2Sea, i.e., selecting seats and airline choice?  Thank you.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, taglovestocruise said:

If seat selection was not allowed at time of booking with Air2Sea my wife just calls the airline direct and has never had a problem getting seats assigned. 

The ability to select seats in advance depends on the airline, the routing, and the specific fare class of ticket purchased.  Sometimes you can choose seats in advance and sometimes you can't.  Sometimes seats can be selected in advance and sometimes they can't, and calling the airline directly won't always solve the problem if the airline/routing/fare class don't allow for it.

I have used Air2Sea several times and made the bookings myself.  Their confirmation email includes a record locator/booking reference # for their website and a different # for the carrier (airline).  I go to the airline website using their # and choose my seats.  The fare for one of my flights dropped on Air2Sea within a day of my purchase. I called and the agent changed the price by re-booking the same itinerary for me.  He told me I could call every time the price drops and they can adjust it up until final payment--just like the cruise bookings.  They have a "refundable with fees" fare marked with a green star.  The fare is not charged to your credit card until final payment for cruise as they connect cruise and airfare.  One of the fares I purchased two weeks ago was one-way from Barcelona to Austin through JFK.  It was $739.95 and now it is over $2000 on Air2Sea and more on airline sites.