Family harbour area?

petuniaflower

Is the family harbour area sectioned off, as in all of the rooms in said hallway/area are part of the harbour area?  Is it key card protected like Havana area?  Just trying to figure out what the benefit is..I understand there is a family lounge area, but are all the rooms around said lounge part of the harbour area?  Any info on harbour area is appreciated!  Thx

6 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Is the family harbour area sectioned off, as in all of the rooms in said hallway/area are part of the harbour area?  Is it key card protected like Havana area?  Just trying to figure out what the benefit is..I understand there is a family lounge area, but are all the rooms around said lounge part of the harbour area?  Any info on harbour area is appreciated!  Thx

Yes. The Family Harbor cabins grant access to a private, relatively large "common space" with board games, snacks throughout the day, and soft-serve ice cream. The room is keycard access only, sectioned off by a glass door. Here is a video touring the area. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, georgiacat said:

Thank you for the video.  That was very helpful.  Thinking of reserving a Family Harbor room for grandkids.  Wish they could have added a bathroom there.

24 minutes ago, Sagittarius traveler said:

Very helpful I have the family harbor room booked for November 16th. 

Absolutely, any time!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update: cruised in November 2019 family harbor room and I rate it 5 out of 5 stars .

What I love:

1) short breakfast lines

2) Coffee and latte machine and even espresso !

3) Daughter likes to watch the TV in there with other children and I sit back relax drinking coffee eating the snacks

4) the room I had was awesome two bathrooms a tub and shower which is wonderful because at times you want to sit and be thankful for the sea day or fun port day

5) The room decorations were different from the normal room I usually book I'm glad I did an upgrade .

I usually just book an interior room because I'm hardly in there but I am glad the 8 day long cruise was actually worth it paying more .