What to do near the Pier?

Luckiestmanonearth

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2019 at 8:47 AM, blue_water said:

There are shops and a few spots to enjoy lunch and drinks. Pusser’s Road Town Pub is good, and they have a clothing store with some pricey but very nice stuff...

My wife, daughter and I are doing the Escape to JVD excursion from 8:15 until 1:15.

My aunt and uncle, who are cruising with us, said they always go to Pusser's for cocktails in the early afternoon.

My question is that when we get dropped at the ship after our excursion, can we walk to Pusser's and meet them for a drink?

If so, how far is it? If we have to take a taxi, we'll probably get back on the ship and chill by the pool.

TIA.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:16 AM, Luckiestmanonearth said:

How  far is the town from the pier?  Do you need a taxi?

No taxi, short walk to shops and Pusser’s. Road Town is a financial center so there is nothing away from the waterfront unless you are interested in a church or the Botanical Garden. 

Just a note, the people of the BVI are very conservative and respectful of one another and if you plan to walk trough town try to dress respectfully. While driving trough town we’ve seen day visitors walking around the main town sporting tank tops and speedos, on a Sunday no less! 😵