Does the crew know we've pre-paid gratuities?

dlwolf72

2 minutes ago, Tatka said:

It’s a choice to remove in case service was really bad. Service from all staff.
Removing for financial convenience is a wish to get a free ride knowing that service will still be good because majority contributes. 🙂

Many people, including myself, always remove the auto gratuities.   We tip in cash at the end but do not allow Royal to decide who gets our tips.  Royal is fine with this.   Tip the way you are comfortable and let everyone else tip the way they want.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, ShonicePlus3 said:

A few hundred dollars isn't a small thing at least not to me. And I say few hundred because we are a family of 5. If paying extra defines a man's character what does being a follower say abt  that same man's character? The "right" thing is to throw your money away? What you really meant is "Do like everyone else and just pay it" like a follower.

If “being a follower” lines up with my values, specifically around respect and kindness, then yeah, sign me up. 

I also cover my nose and mouth when I sneeze, return shopping carts to the cart corral, and wash my hands after I use the toilet. I’m such a sheeple, a follower, a fundamentalist .... I’m trying to think what else y’all called us in this thread. Lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

But the more people decide to cheat the system (because you are only supposed to remove them for poor service), the more prices will go up.

You can remove tips for any reason, in fact Royal will not even ask why you are removing the tips!    

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Clarea locked this topic