Free at Sea changes after final payment

kenlyn

You, or your TA if you booked through a TA, can call and get them added - my sister was able to do so.  You will be responsible for paying any gratuities for additional selections, if they apply.  We booked after final payment so we paid in full right away, she later decided she wanted to do all perks rather than picking 2, it was a quick call or email to the TA and an agreement to charges to the credit card (for gratuities) and she had all perks.

I was also able to change perks - I had originally selected the dining and shore excursions perks (I don't drink, cruise lines HATE me since I also don't gamble), I was able to get swapped to dining and internet since I was only taking one shore excursion.

29 minutes ago, hallux said:

You, or your TA if you booked through a TA, can call and get them added - my sister was able to do so.  You will be responsible for paying any gratuities for additional selections, if they apply.  We booked after final payment so we paid in full right away, she later decided she wanted to do all perks rather than picking 2, it was a quick call or email to the TA and an agreement to charges to the credit card (for gratuities) and she had all perks.

I was also able to change perks - I had originally selected the dining and shore excursions perks (I don't drink, cruise lines HATE me since I also don't gamble), I was able to get swapped to dining and internet since I was only taking one shore excursion.

Thank you! I thought I would ask here before I called and had to wait on hold. I'm not a drinker either but am thinking about the internet package.

5 hours ago, kenlyn said:

Hi cruisers,  I am second guessing my 5 free at sea choices and wondering if they can be changed after final payment.  I chose two but thinking about doing them all instead.  Thanks!

You can change your "Free at Sea" promotions at any time, as long as they were available when you booked, as long as you don't change cabins it doesn't matter what the current perks are.

Edited by zqvol