QM2 to the Caribbean

rakkor

We've finally arrived home after a  surprisingly pleasant flight with AA - We'd upgraded to Premium Economy which gave us an extra bag each and the check-in and security in terminal 8 at JFK was quick and easy, the seats were both roomy and comfortable. I'd popped one of Jane's Stugeron sea-sickness tablets an hour before the flight as she reckons they make her very sleepy and lo and behold I dropped off after the meal onboard and woke just in time for breakfast.

I've got all of the daily programmes and will publish them on my blog once I've recovered from the journey and scanned them in. I forgot to ask our waiters to save the menus this trip so I didn't get them for posting unfortunately, I'll have to remember next time.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rakkor said:

We've finally arrived home after a  surprisingly pleasant flight with AA - We'd upgraded to Premium Economy which gave us an extra bag each and the check-in and security in terminal 8 at JFK was quick and easy, the seats were both roomy and comfortable. I'd popped one of Jane's Stugeron sea-sickness tablets an hour before the flight as she reckons they make her very sleepy and lo and behold I dropped off after the meal onboard and woke just in time for breakfast.

I've got all of the daily programmes and will publish them on my blog once I've recovered from the journey and scanned them in. I forgot to ask our waiters to save the menus this trip so I didn't get them for posting unfortunately, I'll have to remember next time.

Glad you made it safely home. We have all enjoyed reading your posts, and will look forward to your next postings.