PrincessConnect - Social Pkg on Pacific Princess

Rick&Jeannie

I'm trying to determine if the "Social" Internet package will let me do basic email and a few minor websites (no streaming or heavy graphics type stuff.)  The reason I ask...the next step up actually says it includes "email, news, sports & more", while "Social" does not use that terminology.  Can someone who has actually used the "Social" package please respond with comments on your own experience?  As best I can tell, the Pacific Princess is NOT MedallionNet and does not appear to be scheduled for it.

I was in your position a month ago and elected the Surf package due to the lack of information available.  I was able to do everything I wanted to do (including email, Facebook, read news sites, etc. and easily switch between devices) except I could not download a book from my local library app.  When I talked to the Internet Manager about it he said that there are pages of exceptions for every plan.  I guess I was fortunate not to run across any other issues.  I did make the recommendation that they publish a bit more information about what you can and can't do in each of these plans which was met with a sympathetic "I know".  Not exactly the answer to your question but if you want to be sure that you can do what you want, the Surf package is probably a better investment.