Upgrade Email Offer

jschafer6161

We are a family of 4 and for our next cruise, we actually booked 2 cabins because it was only $200 more in total than having all 4 of us in one room. We booked a balcony for us and an inside across the hall for our daughters. You can also get two connecting inside. Check it out. You’ll be surprised at how small the price difference is for the extra space and extra bathroom. 

We recently received an offer. Originally we had a forward interior on deck 2. We upgraded to an interior on lido deck 10 for $44 total. It's just the DW and myself.  We're not in the room much. Yes please!

On 11/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, amyotravel said:

I don't have that site that starts with F so cannot contact John Heald, but I wonder if this is a good question for someone who does to ask him: "Is sleeping with the balcony door going to affect the A/C in your room and in rooms besides your own?"

People here have said that. See Post # 10 above, and it's not the only time I have heard this. 

Because... is that a rumor or fact? If a fact, I would hope nobody near my balcony room does that to me. I certainly would not do it to others. 

It is fact..  image.thumb.png.5a6846845e4582ddda885c5b0f6675af.png

1 hour ago, Cb1977 said:

We recently received an offer. Originally we had a forward interior on deck 2. We upgraded to an interior on lido deck 10 for $44 total. It's just the DW and myself.  We're not in the room much. Yes please!

Wow!!!  That is incredible!!  when is your cruise?

1 hour ago, pfleer said:

We are a family of 4 and for our next cruise, we actually booked 2 cabins because it was only $200 more in total than having all 4 of us in one room. We booked a balcony for us and an inside across the hall for our daughters. You can also get two connecting inside. Check it out. You’ll be surprised at how small the price difference is for the extra space and extra bathroom. 

I'm going to check it out, but I just made our final payment so we may be stuck now!  Thank you so much for the tip!

On 11/21/2019 at 6:18 PM, VentureMan_2000 said:

I recently booked a room for 3 -- Wife, SIL, and myself.  

I booked an extended balcony -- I'm hoping there will be enough room for the 3 of us to sit on the balcony as it's 50% deeper.

Anyone else book an extended balcony with 3 passengers in the cabin ?

We’ve had an extended balcony twice on Spirit class ships. There is plenty of room for three people. There are only 2 chairs though. You may ask room steward for another. 
Enjoy your cruise 

Hank

• Like 1