Cruise port to CPH time on weekday (Tuesday)

mnsweeps

We are docking at 7 am at cruise port in Copenhagen (NCL Escape). We are flying to Brussels on same day and I see a flight (Brussels airlines) at 11.50 AM .

We are wondering if we would have enough time to get to airport for 11.50 AM flight. Also never flown Brussels airlines/Cityjet so wondering how they are? I don't mind late flights but cancellations would mean we lose hours / days in Brussels. Thanks

in the morning it will take approximately 45 minutes from Oceankaj cruise terminal to CPH Airport (Terminal 2).

No problems at all with a 11:50 departure for BRU - you should preferably be at the airport round 9 am.

Cityjet is a wet lease company.  I have often been flying  Cityjet when booked at SAS - I have experienced no issues with cancellation or delays when flights operated by Cityjet - however in case of cancellation you'll be rerouted via Star Alliance network - however delayed arrival to BRU.

• Like 1

The 11:50 flight from CPH to BRU is a SAS flight (SK1581), however operated by Cityjet - if you have a SN reservation it’s a code share.

CPH checkin is at SAS in terminal 3. 
if you haven’t booked your flight yet it might be better to book direct at flysas.com - price should be in the order of USD 70 - one way including one checked bag.

Edited by hallasm
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, hallasm said:

The 11:50 flight from CPH to BRU is a SAS flight (SK1581), however operated by Cityjet - if you have a SN reservation it’s a code share.

CPH checkin is at SAS in terminal 3. 
if you haven’t booked your flight yet it might be better to book direct at flysas.com - price should be in the order of USD 70 - one way including one checked bag.

Hallasm, I don't see the 11.50 am flight on flysas.com. I think you meant Brussels air flight operated by Cityjet ? Please correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.flysas.com/us-en/book/flights?search=OW_CPH-BRU-20200616_a3c0i0y0&view=upsell&bookingFlow=revenue