Current Onboard Movies on Silhouette?

herr40

Just a friendly heads up, be prepared for all the trolls who will get on this thread and shame you for wanting to watch movies while on a cruise.  Ignore them!  We also enjoy chilling out in our room now and then and watching a movie or TV.  Not everyone wants to party 24/7.  I'm sorry I have no up-to-date info on current movies showing.  😊

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

Just a friendly heads up, be prepared for all the trolls who will get on this thread and shame you for wanting to watch movies while on a cruise.  Ignore them!  We also enjoy chilling out in our room now and then and watching a movie or TV.  Not everyone wants to party 24/7.  I'm sorry I have no up-to-date info on current movies showing.  😊

10 hours ago, brockmom said:

Just got off Friday from two weeks.

Rocketman and once upon a time.

7 & 9 pm usually

no popcorn....just saying.

brockmom

😀

10 hours ago, brockmom said:

Just got off Friday from two weeks.

Rocketman and once upon a time.

7 & 9 pm usually

no popcorn....just saying.

brockmom

😀

13 hours ago, miXterOB said:

Can't remember all but A Star is Born (most recent version) is amongst current.

I'll try to complete the list later unless someone else does.

Great - thanks for the updates.  Do you know if the Lion King is on? Debating as to whether to watch at home this week or wait.

Well if the movies are "fleet wide", I can tell you some of the ones just offered on Edge. There were probably about 10 free movie choices and then more you could purchase. The free ones that I can remember - The Hustle - this is a remake of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and I LOVED it (also loved DRS), Yesterday - very nice, lots of Beatles music, also the new Star is Born.  Several I had not heard of that looked interresting - Hampstead? Lying and Stealing, The Mule (I'd seen that). Rocketman, Lion King and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood were shown several times in theatre or up on deck but not as in-room options. I do wish they would post somewhere ahead of time a list of titles, times and venues for these selections.

We wake up very early - like to watch movies. I was pleased there was a decent selection of choices.

Edited by suec12
more info

When we were on the Solstice for our 18 day Honolulu to Sydney cruise last month I did watch Rocketman in the big theater. It was also playing up on the lawn deck. Did not watch any of the free movies in the state room. As I recall when I reviewed them I either saw them or they did not interest me.