Regent Seven Seas Excursions

sbw1969

Has anyone else found that free excursions are not available to all passengers?  I tried to book excursions at Cabo San Lucas on the first day booking was available to me and everything was booked.  I am now wary of booking another Regent cruise if this is common.  The price point of a Regent cruise only works if excursions are included.  I understand the less expensive cabins get last choice, but having no choice seems odd.

This has happened to me too. Did try putting name on list,,,also calliing Regent yourself. 

Had one I really wanted that was sold out,,and called my TA...She got it for me.

Agree,,they should have enough FREE ones to offer a good choice. or really no point in saying it.

It seems odd that this has not been fully thought out and corrected.

I did call Regent about this, and the answer was, it happens in small ports sometimes where very few excursions are available.  Odd, though, that I can find plenty if I pay extra.  I have to admit I had good choices at the other ports, so this isn't a problem overall.  I find it disappointing that the advertising is free excursions in every port and then it just isn't possible.  It made me not book another Regent cruise that was stopping at many smaller more out of the way ports.  I just didn't trust that I would get what I paid for.

• Like 2

I can book early because of status and still sometimes find that there is a port with all excursions "sold out". I have wait listed and gotten what I wanted , and also check back frequently as more are added. Have always been able to find a free excursion in each port.

That's good news as I see a future Regent cruise I am interested in.  For this one, they refused to even waitlist me as even the waitlist was full.  Your replies give me some confidence that this is an anomaly and definitely not the norm.

Thank you.