Pigs at Sol y Mar in Roatan??

mconthehighseas

We were originally going to Little French Key so we could see the baby pigs, but Royal Caribbean no longer has an excursion there.

They do have a 4 hour excursion to Sol y Mar, and the description says that you can interact with baby pigs there.  However, the Sol y Mar website does not mention pigs AT ALL.

Has anyone who has been there know if there are pigs there?

I heard that there was a fire at Little French Key.  Did they move their pigs to Sol y Mar??

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Mslynn79 said:

To the OP - did you ever find out about the pigs at Sol y Mar? I see the excursion in our cruise planner and want to book it, but mostly for the pigs. Not sure it's worth the cost otherwise. 

The website ---> HERE doesn't say anything about pigs.  

There is an email adress at the top of the page of you want to contact them. 

8 hours ago, Guest 2000 said:

The website ---> HERE doesn't say anything about pigs.  

There is an email adress at the top of the page of you want to contact them. 

Thanks. I went to their website last night and noticed the same thing you did. I ended up messaging them on FB to ask and they replied that they do, but they sent me the one (and only) picture I can find online, so I still don't feel 100% comfortable with their answer. I did see a tripadvisor review that said they do have the pigs, but it's not exactly as described and there wasn't any further explanation. 

On 2/18/2020 at 6:38 PM, Mslynn79 said:

Thanks. I went to their website last night and noticed the same thing you did. I ended up messaging them on FB to ask and they replied that they do, but they sent me the one (and only) picture I can find online, so I still don't feel 100% comfortable with their answer. I did see a tripadvisor review that said they do have the pigs, but it's not exactly as described and there wasn't any further explanation. 

Well done on the sleuthing!