Small Christmas tree for cabin

BJzink

I remember last December that there were comments re. small trimmed Christmas trees (artificial) that could be ordered for individual cabins.  I looked online at the Indulgences and Flowers sections, but didn't see anything.  Has anyone done this, or should I plan to tuck a tiny one into my luggage (no lights).  Thanks for responding.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:15 AM, POA1 said:

Just got off the phone with Ships' Services. You will be able to purchase the trees from them directly by calling 1-800-541-1576 (Toll-Free US & Canada) or 1-206-626-8602.  They don't have the prices yet but the woman said that they're scheduled to be available for purchase next week.

^^Here’s the info from Last Year’s Thread.

Edited to add:  Keep in mind that the post I have quoted was from the middle of November last year, so they should be available now.

Edited by *Miss G*

I'm one that ordered a small and nicely decorated/lighted tree for our Christmas/New Year's Cruise on the Prinsendam.  It was a delightful addition to our stateroom.  I took it home with me and still enjoy it today!

If nothing shows up on HAL's web site as to an availability for such a tree, call HAL's Ship Services.  (That's the office through which that I ordered mine.)  I'll bet that they will get one for you.

Don't remember the price and I only recall a choice among 3 trees of different sizes.  I chose the small one; beautiful and very suitable for sitting on a small table in a veranda stateroom.  It easily fit in one of the HAL bags when I took it home.  I still enjoy it today!

I

11 hours ago, SanDiego Single said:

Did you order one?

No I didn’t.  They said you had to order 4 days before sailing.  I’m in a veranda stateroom and wasn’t sure if there would be room, but from the previous post looks like the small one would be fine.  I don’t sail till 12/20.  I’m still hoping for the upgrade/upswell fairy to come my way.  There are still quite a few Signature suites open and we’re only 10 days out!!!