Any Experience with Reggae Tours Jamaica

SouthernHiker

I have also been looking at them for my cruise in May. They offer a tour that is a little bit of everything which is what I'm looking for. Kind of hesitant booking outside of cruiseline having never been to Jamaica, but trying to gather as much info as possible before making that decision. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, SouthernHiker said:

Thank you, yes I did look on those reviews. Overall, they seemed pretty good to me. Only 6 bad reviews, and honestly most of those seemed like issues for the customer. I've booked them, i'll let everyone know how it goes in January.

How did it go? We go in April and someone from Genius Reggae Jamaica Tours reached out to me this morning on FB messenger and just trying to see if they're the same company. Edit, 2 different companies, Reggae Tours Jamaica and Genius Reggae Jamaica Tours (www.reggaejamaicatours.org). She said they've had a conflict about the name similarity in the past. Yikes.

Edited by montREALady

ReggaeTours driver was great. He showed up on time, the car was clean. The only downside, I'd say was that they really aren't used to doing "tours."  So they didn't have a lot of great recommendations on what to see (or maybe there just isn't much in Montego Bay)