Unlimited Digital Photo Package Price

MellyBell

Does anyone know the price of the Unlimited Digital Photo Package if you purchase it on the ship?  We will be taking a 7 Night Alaska Cruise.  I see you can purchase it for $200 pre-cruise price which they say is 20% off the ship price.  We have the elite status which would automatically give us the 20% however right now it looks like they have an option to purchase it for $100 online.  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Edited by MellyBell
Add item

On our Dec 2020 cruise, it was showing the 50% off banner, but it was adding to cart at full $200 price. Took a screenshot and opened a chat. Was advised to call X and after a short hold, was given a $100 goodwill OBC credit to use against that package. If the Cruise Planner pricing is wonky, it pays to call!!

Perfect!  Thanks.  We ended up doing the $100 package and hopefully it works out.  I called celebrity and they said the difference is that with the $200 you get the unlimited digital and 12 prints however the description doesn’t say that so I’m not sure he knew what he was talking about.

12 hours ago, MellyBell said:

Perfect!  Thanks.  We ended up doing the $100 package and hopefully it works out.  I called celebrity and they said the difference is that with the $200 you get the unlimited digital and 12 prints however the description doesn’t say that so I’m not sure he knew what he was talking about.

We paid $150  for the 12  8 x 10 digitals...downloaded on  the ship to my tablet, and also sent  to us via e mail.  We paid an extra  $50 for the  option of 12 prints which  were given to us on board.   BTW , that's the same price ( $50) that we paid at CVS to print  out 12  8 x 10s from our January EDGE cruise, as  we only ordered the 12 digitals.

The tough part is picking the shots . They use same photos impiaed on diff backgrounds..To avoid duplication if backgrounds and outfits,   it's best to take as many pics with diff outfits..not just on formal night at a few locations.  

We paid $20 for a nice album that has a small ship's photo  showing on the front cover and holds 24 photos ( 12 pages).    We  made an album with the 24 prints from both of our EDGE cruises and are very happy . 

For APEX..we will look for another way to go..maybe just a few shots at $20 per