discount code

Thanks for the prompt reply Vitalsign.

We are contemplating a cruise and stay in January to the Canary isles just to get a little bit of sunshine.

Normally we are away at Christmas but we had to promise the family/grand children we would stay home this year.🤷🏻‍♂️

As you say there are some bargains to be had but a discount code is always a bonus😉

Keep well.

1 hour ago, dronnygirl said:

If you book via topcashback it takes you direct to Tui/Marella cruises for 2% cash back.  You don't get the cash back until full payment gas been made. Good luck

Hi Dronnygirl.

Thanks for the reply.👍

I always mean to go through a cash back site when I book but always seem to forget. (Probably the excitement of knowing that I will be on my hols soon) I have also missed out on discount codes for the same reason, hence the initial enquiry on here. I have made a little note to myself to remind me when I book.

Keep well.

2 hours ago, dronnygirl said:

If you book via topcashback it takes you direct to Tui/Marella cruises for 2% cash back.  You don't get the cash back until full payment gas been made. Good luck

Still waiting for ours after over two years, they say we did everything OK and keep apologising 😢 it should, they say, have been £112. Sent them lots of nudges. 

54 minutes ago, oxygenbanditnot said:

Do you really save anything by going through a cashback site ?

Are the prices they quote higher to reflect the % they give back to you?

Can you do better going through a proper cruise agent?

Never noticed any difference in price , always good to check.  Fortunately I have always received the cashback, usually pays for car parking!

On 12/11/2019 at 12:12 PM, oxygenbanditnot said:

Do you really save anything by going through a cashback site ?

Are the prices they quote higher to reflect the % they give back to you?

Can you do better going through a proper cruise agent?

Used both top cashback and quidco,also used when Marella are giving money off,no difference in price ever !! only problem is the cashback takes ages. but it is free money !!!

Yes no difference in price. Cashback varies between 1 - 4% but mainly 1 or 2%. Success rate for me, around 90% and little effort apart from remembering to clear cookies if you have already looked on Tui website before going to Topcashback

On 12/20/2019 at 4:40 PM, Pensioncruiser said:

Thank you howmuch! very useful info not knowing that is probably what has stopped my payment, £112, they do say you learn something every day👍

Don't worry, I have done the same myself - hence the 90% success rate - which is usually due to eagerness to book or memory failure