First Christmas cruise- Harmony OTS

drdirx

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for "festive" things to pack for the Harmony Dec 22-29th sailing. Will there be themed parties? Also any idea if there will be a menorah lighting (we celebrate both)?

Thanks!

Themed parties?  Don't think so.  Looking at old Cruise Compasses, I think they have crew members singing xmas carols the eve of 12/24.  And Santa is available on 12/25 (kids get gifts - note: kids don't need to meet w Santa to get gifts).  

I also saw on an old Compass that there may be a special holiday "show" on 12/25.

FYI - The compasses I've been looking at are on the Royal Car. Blog website...

The only holiday compass I was able to find was from 2017 and it seemed like the only holiday think was santa giving out gifts in the ice skating rink. I'm fine with that, just didn't want to underprepare and miss out! Thanks all!

On our Christmas week cruise there was menorah lighting.  Also, Christmas carols the night of the 24th (crew passed out music sheets) and also Santa visited on the 25th.  There is as little or as much as you want to partake in.  Have a fabulous vacation.