Symphony OTS - Shore excursion - CocoCay

bgoff60

Saw today that "all day beach passes" to CocoCay Beach Club are now up for sale for the January 25 sailing. ($61.99 per person)  Only problem is that the max quantity that is AVAILABLE is 1 (ONE).  I called the RCL shore excursions people to verify and try my luck there... and they said there is indeed only one slot left to reserve. (Then she advised me to take it while it was there to be sure I got it...Now how do you think that would go over with my wife and 2 other couples??  🙂  )

So my question is this:  Do they only allow only so many "On-Line" reservations and hold some back in reserve for people once on ship?  (Like first day, first 1/2 hour?)

Edited by bgoff60
clean up

We've been told that a certain percentage of excursion slots are held back for onboard booking.  Not sure if this also applies to Coco Cay.  I'd go to the shore excursion desk as soon as you board.

Wondering why even pay the $$ for this as there are plenty of quiet spaces, free loungers, free food, shade, swim up bar, etc. at Coco Cay?  Based on pictures and reviews, with certain exceptions like the water park, the place never looks crowded.