EZAir - checking for price changes

LDVinNC

We have booked a flexible fare using EZAir.  I want to check periodically to see if the fare has gone down.  Do I do this through the airline website or through EZAir?  If it is EZAir, do I do a mock booking to check the fares or is there some other way to do it?  Thanks for any help.

Always EZ Air. You can go to 'Travel' on your booking and scroll down to Add or Modify Flights then Change Flights- If price is same or higher be sure to 'Go Back to Manage Flights' so no changes are made. Another way is to choose the same itinerary and Save it. Then when you click Saved and next click on Pricing, you will see Flight Quotes in Black banner

1 hour ago, LDVinNC said:

We have booked a flexible fare using EZAir.  I want to check periodically to see if the fare has gone down.  Do I do this through the airline website or through EZAir?  If it is EZAir, do I do a mock booking to check the fares or is there some other way to do it?  Thanks for any help.

The best and most accurate way is through your EZ Air booking in the personalizer.

Use the Modify Flights tab and search for your same fights (or different ones if you want to change from the original times/flights).

It will bring up the new price and the old price you paid side by side.

You then decide if you want to take the new price. 

If you take the new price click on it and it will rebook you at the new price and cancel your original res.

If you don't just back out of the process/click on the return to personalizer.

Just don't hit the cancel flights tab.

If you take the new price you will lose any seat assignments you have because it is a new reservation.

Even if you do a mock booking you still have to go through the above process to get the new price. It wastes a lot of time and that price may not be there when you go to change or may not even show through a mock booking.

Does anyone know if you book EZ Air on the Cyber Special and find a lower price, do you keep your discount? I booked a flight home and received a $50 discount.  Don’t want to lose that.  I didn’t book the embarkation flight because I found a web special on American and got a flight to Seattle for 5500 miles! That convinced me that this cruise was meant to be....