Lanyards

SoBaycruiser

I have multiple lanyards from which to choose to bring for my DCL ID card.  Some have a vertical plastic holder and one horizontal.  Some plastic holders are large, others are credit card size.  Some of my lanyards  just have clips to connect directly with a card with a hole in it.  
What is best with a Disney ID card and why?  
What size is the card? 

Does the card have a hole in it?

Sorry if this seems like a trivial question.  But I’ve been on a lot of cruises (not DCL) and a lanyard makes life so much easier.  

6 hours ago, SoBaycruiser said:

I have multiple lanyards from which to choose to bring for my DCL ID card.  Some have a vertical plastic holder and one horizontal.  Some plastic holders are large, others are credit card size.  Some of my lanyards  just have clips to connect directly with a card with a hole in it.  
What is best with a Disney ID card and why?  
What size is the card? 

Does the card have a hole in it?

Sorry if this seems like a trivial question.  But I’ve been on a lot of cruises (not DCL) and a lanyard makes life so much easier.  

The Key to the World card (room card) is a standard credit card size.  The card does not have a hole in it.  And it's recommended that a hole NOT be punched in it (there's no way of knowing for sure where in the card the chip is located).

1 hour ago, Shmoo here said:

The Key to the World card (room card) is a standard credit card size.  The card does not have a hole in it.  And it's recommended that a hole NOT be punched in it (there's no way of knowing for sure where in the card the chip is located).

Thanks, that’s very helpful.  So basically, bring one with a plastic sleeve that will hold a credit card.

Rita

11 hours ago, SoBaycruiser said:

Thanks, that’s very helpful.  So basically, bring one with a plastic sleeve that will hold a credit card.

Rita

Yes, and if you're not a first time cruise, you will be given an additional lanyard at check in anyway.