Island Princess 1/9/20 Private tours & excursions wanted

Looking for private tours & excursion for ports on the South American cruise, departing on 1/9/20.  If you have any opening for an agile couple on your private tours pls contact Kelly. Pls give details of tours and contact info.

If you are interested in forming any private tours while in different ports, please also contact us. 

Edited by Host Kat
Private information removed.

You have mistakenly posted to the forum for those needing assistance with the boards. The proper place for your query is your roll call. I would also remove your phone number from your post. @Host Kat, since I assume you will move this as appropriate, would you be so kind as to remove the OP's number?

5 hours ago, Celtic57 said:

Looking for private tours & excursion for ports on the South American cruise, departing on 1/9/20.  If you have any opening for an agile couple on your private tours pls contact Kelly. Pls give details of tours and contact info.

If you are interested in forming any private tours while in different ports, please also contact us. 

Howdy Celtic57! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. However, please note the following information at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your new thread is a share request, you need to repost it on your Roll Call thread where you last posed August 6, 2019. Your Roll Call thread South America circuit w/Easter Island, Jan. 9, 2020 is the ONLY place on Cruise Critic where you and your fellow Roll Call members may post personal ads about sharing tours, excursions, transportation etc. during your cruise. There is a "captive audience" since you are all sailing together! emo3.gif 

Please note the following from What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know :

Shore Excursion/Tour Shares in ROLL CALLS

This is an excellent benefit of participating on your ROLL CALL. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the specific Roll Call topic for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call topic on the Roll Call forum or any other message board forum with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call topic to post your share request. Please note, our Guidelines do not allow personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. anywhere else on Cruise Critic.

I'm New Here, Can I Post Looking for a Shore Excursion/Tour Share?

Technically, the answer is yes. However, our ROLL CALLS are not a classified ad area for your tour share. They are, as mentioned above, a place for cruisers to get to know one another before they sail. You will receive a much better response to your TOUR SHARE REQUEST if you take some time to read the entire ROLL CALL; get to know the other members and allow them to get to know YOU first! That is the spirit of our ROLL CALLS.

If my ROLL CALL is slow may I post it in other forums?

No. Please don't post topics looking for others cruising with you or share requests for tours, excursions, transportation, etc. on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions on your existing Roll Call topic in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic

To protect your privacy, I have removed the number you posted above. And since your share request post here may only be posted on the Roll Call thread for your cruise, I am locking this thread.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif