Allure of the Seas restaurants after Amp.

luisc25

Hello everyone again, 

I just want to see what restaurants will be on Allure of the Seas after the Amplification?

was able to find the list on one page for the current but wondering what else they will include? 

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ship/allure-of-the-seas/dining/

is Wonderland coming to Allure?

11 minutes ago, luisc25 said:

Hello everyone again, 

I just want to see what restaurants will be on Allure of the Seas after the Amplification?

was able to find the list on one page for the current but wondering what else they will include? 

It most likely be the same as Oasis except Giovannis and Vintages is being combined into Giovannis kitchen table. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

18 minutes ago, luisc25 said:

Hello everyone again, 

No Wonderland and no Hooked.  End of the best Diamond Club in the fleet. 

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

No Wonderland and no Hooked.  End of the best Diamond Club in the fleet. 

Oh man and i was selling my wife the Hooked restaurant when i bought the dining package.

Not too worried about the Diamond Club since this is my first Royal Caribbean Cruise.

I'm Pre Gold LOL, eventually one day i will get there.

7 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I see on the deck plans for Allure 5/10/20 and beyond it shows Solarium Bistro as opposed to the current Samba Grill.  Anyone know if this is confirmed?  Sure hope so.

• May 10th, 2020 - April 25th, 2021

You are right, it still shows on the dining options for 2020.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/allure-of-the-seas/things-to-do (found this site)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luisc25 said:

Oh man and i was selling my wife the Hooked restaurant when i bought the dining package.

Not too worried about the Diamond Club since this is my first Royal Caribbean Cruise.

I'm Pre Gold LOL, eventually one day i will get there.

Be sure to book all your shows as soon as they open in the cruise planner.  Book the Aqua Theater as early in the week as you can.  First stop after boarding is go to one of the Specialty Restaurants to book all your dining nights. JR has a no charge breakfast before 10:30 every morning. Skip Windjammer on embarkation day for lunch and hit the Bistro or CP cafe. Get to all the shows 15 minutes early, doors are open to no reservations about 10 minutes before show time. If you have a sea day the MDR lunch is awesome. Love Allure, happy cruising

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Be sure to book all your shows as soon as they open in the cruise planner.  Book the Aqua Theater as early in the week as you can.  First stop after boarding is go to one of the Specialty Restaurants to book all your dining nights. JR has a no charge breakfast before 10:30 every morning. Skip Windjammer on embarkation day for lunch and hit the Bistro or CP cafe. Get to all the shows 15 minutes early, doors are open to no reservations about 10 minutes before show time. If you have a sea day the MDR lunch is awesome. Love Allure, happy cruising

Thank you for the Tips, when do the show usually open to reserve them on the cruise planner?

Do you know if any restaurants are open during embarkation? like any specialty restaurants for Lunch?

i know probably Playmakers and Porside BBQ will be open during embarkation.

5 minutes ago, luisc25 said:

Thank you for the Tips, when do the show usually open to reserve them on the cruise planner?

Do you know if any restaurants are open during embarkation? like any specialty restaurants for Lunch?

i know probably Playmakers and Porside BBQ will be open during embarkation.

Any where from 45 - 90 days before sail date.  Usually Chop's and Jamies/Giovanies  are open for lunch. They use Chop's for the Key lunch and are sometimes too crowded for anyone else on embarkation day. A great place to view the parade is a table along the edge of Schooner bar or up the stairs to the photo gallery towards the front along the railing, Don't stand behind rising tides bar, they occasional have special guests and raise the bar about 10 feet and block everyones view. . happy cruising.  

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

I see on the deck plans for Allure 5/10/20 and beyond it shows Solarium Bistro as opposed to the current Samba Grill.  Anyone know if this is confirmed?  Sure hope so.

I loved Samba grill in 2013. I asked about its future and was told, as of now, it is staying.

• Like 1