FCC when cancelling/rebooking

kywildcatfanone

I have a question.  Had final payment today for a cruise and decided to switch cruises to one two weeks later.  TA got it switched on my princess account, but it appears I have lost a FCC.

I had one available, and purchased 2 more this week on board.  I am now showing only 2 available, and it should be 3.  Is there a delay on the website putting back a FCC for a cancellation?  Just trying to figure if I have an issue or just a timing thing.

22 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

I have a question.  Had final payment today for a cruise and decided to switch cruises to one two weeks later.  TA got it switched on my princess account, but it appears I have lost a FCC.

I had one available, and purchased 2 more this week on board.  I am now showing only 2 available, and it should be 3.  Is there a delay on the website putting back a FCC for a cancellation?  Just trying to figure if I have an issue or just a timing thing.

The TA should have taken care of getting it reapplied or redeposited.

Thats what you pay them for.

Mystery solved. I had booked the now cancelled cruise with a now expired FCC, so it automatically went away when the cruise was cancelled and couldn't be used for the replacement cruise.  

A reminder to me to keep that in mind when booking/changing. Will get check mailed to me for it.

• Like 1