Thanks for the great advice..Rio

Mrs f.

Before our last last cruise which ended in Rio, I asked on this board for guide  recommendations.   I specifically  needed on who would end 2 days touring in Rio by taking us and our luggage to the airport.

The name that popped up frequently  was TOUR GUIDE GUS.  Hired him for 2 days in Rio for 4 of us. This guy is amazing.  There was no request too difficult  for him. We absolutely  loved him.

Thanks to all in this group...

13 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

Before our last last cruise which ended in Rio, I asked on this board for guide  recommendations.   I specifically  needed on who would end 2 days touring in Rio by taking us and our luggage to the airport.

The name that popped up frequently  was TOUR GUIDE GUS.  Hired him for 2 days in Rio for 4 of us. This guy is amazing.  There was no request too difficult  for him. We absolutely  loved him.

Thanks to all in this group...

I'm so glad.  We thought he was wonderful 3 years ago and are pleased to hear he is still active and providing a great service! 

He is truly amazing. First day was raining on and off...no problem....just switch the schedule....he know the best photo locations.....at Christ the Redeemer,  he was flat on the floor looking up, taking photos of us.   And I love the fact that his English  is excellent...we have had guides who we could barely understand... And...i found him through this group....so just passing along info for the next people looking.