Tropical Spa Escape

Julieh40

We booked the Roatan Tropical Spa escape excursion through Island Marketing Ltd. I haven’t been able to find any reviews about this experience except for what it says on their website. Has anyone ever done this one? 

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I went to this spa during the cruise we did for our anniversary and we loved it!  There are different packages but you get exfoliation, a body wrap, foot or head massage  and your choice of 60-90 min body massage in different types. It was heaven. We had lunch and then kayaked for a bit, they are included, Lunch was extra but great.  Super relaxing day!

On 2/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, rayal8 said:

My husband and I went to this spa during the cruise we did for our anniversary and we loved it!  There are different packages but you get exfoliation, a body wrap, foot or head massage  and your choice of 60-90 min body massage in different types. It was heaven. We had lunch and then kayaked for a bit, they are included, Lunch was extra but great.  Super relaxing day!

The add says "Tropical Island Spa located at a beautiful lagoon side Resort in one of the islands most stunning locations."

Do you remember which resort this was in and approximately how much transportation costs?

On 2/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, c-leg5 said:

My guess would be Anthony Resort

https://anthonyskey.com/resort-activities/

I believe you might be right. Following the link to the spa from their website I see they offer a "tropical smoothie" package as well as a "Caribbean breeze" package which are both wraps mentioned in the Island Marketing package.