Expedited arrival

NHCRUISIN

I got back a few weeks ago from a cruise on the Summit. We used the ap to register for our sea pass and our sea pass’s were labeled expedited arrival.

Did the same this time and when I retrieve my sea pass from the app , it does not say it is expedited ?

Any thoughts why?

May just be a change in Celebrity Programmin?    It really doesn't matter -   as you will automatically get the proper boarding according to you CC status and Room Classification.   

Just checked my boarding passes for an upcoming cruise and it doesn't show Expedited even though I am Zenith and in a Suite.

These days ‘expedited arrival’ has nothing to do with status or cabin grade, it just means you have completed everything required to be scanned and boarded without further work on arrival.

There should be a separate line for this and it will move very fast.

if it doesn’t currently show on your pass then make sure you’ve done everything including the photo and passport scan.

45 minutes ago, Mark.Jules said:

I have completed the online process.  However, the online system did not ask for any passport information, could this be becuae we are on a closed loop sailing?

Thanks for the thoughts.

M.

I had this happen and when I went back and look it had defaulted to Enhanced DL and Birth Certificate.   From the pull down I selected Passport and it then gave the slot to put in passport.

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:17 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I had this happen and when I went back and look it had defaulted to Enhanced DL and Birth Certificate.   From the pull down I selected Passport and it then gave the slot to put in passport.

Jim_Iain,

Thank you very much, this is exactly what is happening.  I was able to go in an give our passport information.  I am assuming this will save time during embarkation.

Mark