Expedited Arrival

NHCRUISIN

With the new celebrity app, you can scan your passport and save time checking in, we did this on our cruise in December on the Summit.

I am now trying to do the same for my January cruise on the Equinox, my sea pass is reading Expedited arrival but my wife’s does not and when I try to scan it again it doesn’t seem to read the info off of her passport.

Any suggestions ?

1 hour ago, NHCRUISIN said:

With the new celebrity app, you can scan your passport and save time checking in, we did this on our cruise in December on the Summit.

I am now trying to do the same for my January cruise on the Equinox, my sea pass is reading Expedited arrival but my wife’s does not and when I try to scan it again it doesn’t seem to read the info off of her passport.

Any suggestions ?

First off the Expedited doesn't always show up and won't affect you or your wife in any way.

As for the Passport -   I had the exact same occur to me.   Iain's scanned with no problem but when I got to my own it didn't give me the option.   I figured out that on mine it did not default to Passport under Travel Document -   I believe it had Enhanced Driver License and Birth Certificate.    I changed from the pull down and it allowed me to scan.

I also found that if you passed this on the app you can't go back and change.   You can however go into the online check in and choose edit and add your passport number manually.