Oceania’s new spa?

chelseabelsea

1 hour ago, chelseabelsea said:

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

Hasn’t anyone experienced the new Aquamar spa onboard yet? If so, how are the services and prices? Would love to hear about it!

We were there for opening day on Sirena.

Though less initial offerings pre-bookable than was available with Canyon Ranch, menu will expand. Brochure and contact info is available on O website.

Prices slightly higher (at $35-40 for a basic men's haircut, it only a few dollars more than it used to be). Certain O Club Levels (gold and above?) get $150/person spa credits. Many staff stayed on with the new spa.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

28 minutes ago, chelseabelsea said:

Hi, Flatbush Flyer, thanks for your response! Do you know we pre-book? I did not see anything under the “manage my cruise” section....thanks again 😊

Somewhere on the O website (shipboard experience?), there's email and phone contact info. Pretty sure you can't book online but don't quote me.

Insignia just switched over on Wednesday upon our disembarkation at Miami.  They closed the spa at noon on Tuesday for the switch over.  They weren't keeping any of the spa staff so they weren't very forthcoming on what the new operator will be doing.