2 Nights on Infinity- what not to miss?

Teacherloves2Cruise

I love that ship! Don’t miss for us are:

1.  Springing for sushi in 5 lunch at embarkation. You’ll get 30% off probably!

2. Afternoon coffee/espresso and a sweet at cafe el bacio. 

3. Sail away at the sunset bar. 

4. Sauna in the spa area locker room (not co Ed) 

5.  Coffee on the balcony in the am 

6. Silent disco and a trip late to the martini bar to watch the bartenders tricks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DanaDanes said:

6. Silent disco and a trip late to the martini bar to watch the bartenders tricks!

I would add to the list

5. Coffee plus breakfast snacks on the balcony in the am.

Put out your door hanger the night before to select the items you want and the time you want them delivered.

7.  Thallasotherapy pool - wonderful 

8. Waffles for breakfast hot off griddle at waffle station, with choice of toppings

9.  Multiple flavors of ice-cream from ice-cream station on deck 10

10. Enjoy  musicians in Rendezvous Lounge before or after dinner,  and dance (if you like to dance)

11. While sailing along, enjoy  panoramic views in air conditioned comfort sitting in a big, comfortable chair up at front of sky lounge on deck 11.

12.  The large, fully equipped gym.

13. Add more nights, if at all possible.  2 are not enough.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:48 PM, DanaDanes said:

Wow! These are great suggestions. I don't eat sushi but my traveling companion does! I love the rest of it, love a nice sauna with a view too (I heard that they made these smaller on revolutionized of  M class ships.) Can't wait to enjoy Sunset bar- curious about the sail away recommendation- I like the live music and energy of the pool deck typically. Why do you like Sunset bar for sail away? No balcony, but a nice big ocean view window to look out and enjoy. Can't wait for the silent disco and martinis!

On 1/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, varoo said:

I would add to the list

5. Coffee plus breakfast snacks on the balcony in the am.

Put out your door hanger the night before to select the items you want and the time you want them delivered.

7.  Thallasotherapy pool - wonderful 

8. Waffles for breakfast hot off griddle at waffle station, with choice of toppings

9.  Multiple flavors of ice-cream from ice-cream station on deck 10

10. Enjoy  musicians in Rendezvous Lounge before or after dinner,  and dance (if you like to dance)

11. While sailing along, enjoy  panoramic views in air conditioned comfort sitting in a big, comfortable chair up at front of sky lounge on deck 11.

12.  The large, fully equipped gym.

13. Add more nights, if at all possible.  2 are not enough.

Love these suggestions too! I am planning on spending the bulk of the day, on our one full day, in and around the T pool for sure. I will get some waffles and ice cream in as well. 🙂 Probably going to skip the gym even though I exercise regularly, I want to experience more things that I can't do at home for this short time. I wish I could add more nights but am super thankful for these two. Thanks!

On 1/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Wow! These are great suggestions. I don't eat sushi but my traveling companion does! I love the rest of it, love a nice sauna with a view too (I heard that they made these smaller on revolutionized of  M class ships.) Can't wait to enjoy Sunset bar- curious about the sail away recommendation- I like the live music and energy of the pool deck typically. Why do you like Sunset bar for sail away? No balcony, but a nice big ocean view window to look out and enjoy. Can't wait for the silent disco and martinis!

The noodle pots and appetizers at Sushi on 5 are terrific too!  It is such a nice, luxe way to ease into vacation instead of trying to hit the crowded buffet or just having a hotdog.  

For sailaway, I just love the view from the Aft.  I find the pool at sail away a little hot and crowded, and its hard to get a decent drink.  It just feels more like a ship from the back to me - maybe weird 🙂

2 hours ago, DanaDanes said:

The noodle pots and appetizers at Sushi on 5 are terrific too!  It is such a nice, luxe way to ease into vacation instead of trying to hit the crowded buffet or just having a hotdog.  

For sailaway, I just love the view from the Aft.  I find the pool at sail away a little hot and crowded, and its hard to get a decent drink.  It just feels more like a ship from the back to me - maybe weird 🙂

Not weird at all! If we are feeling that way we might journey aft!

8 hours ago, royalcruz said:

In November the silent disco had a huge screen with matching vintage videos for the blue channel, and the cruise director led the crowd in a Bohemian Rhapsody sing a long.

That would have been exciting!