lanyards for key card

nalakitty

On 1/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, Dauntless said:

Maybe it's me but....since it is just the size of a credit card and we never have to show it on the ship except to enter or exit, is it the same problem with those pesky keys for our houses?  Do you not have a single pocket in your clothes?

You would be surprised how many of my dinner outfits do not have any sort of pocket!  My daughter carries my key card most of the time!

24 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

Phone case with a card slot FTW

Yes! Mine has a wrist strap and a zippered back with room for cards and some cash. Kept my key card close by and kept my phone from sailing off my balcony when I was taking photos out there. Thanks Amazon!

• Like 1

We use a phone case with a neck strap and attach an adhesive card holder on the back.

The neck strap is great for carrying the phone and taking photos on excursions and on the balcony.

The keycard works through the adhesive card holder -- you don't have to take it out -- and we also carry a credit card in there for excursions.

• Like 1

I am with the “lanyard around me neck” group. I don’t misplace it, hang it on a hook (magnetic, bought from Amazon) by the door,  and use a old, expired credit card in the light slot to keep the electric current on. Different choices for different people, IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, millybess said:

So it looks like the "Search" function worked?  🙂

In DuckDuckGo and Google, you can append,  site:cruisecritic.com to any search and it'll refine/focus only on stuff from this site.

13 minutes ago, Mike07 said:

In DuckDuckGo and Google, you can append,  site:cruisecritic.com to any search and it'll refine/focus only on stuff from this site.

Better than the actual search function on this site.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2024 at 8:56 AM, lovetosew said:

After what I just went through these last two weeks a lanyard with my key card around my neck will seem like heaven.  I could never seem to remember what pocket I had stored the card in whether it was my jeans, my jacket or my purse all of which had multiple options for cruise card storage. 

Pick one side and always put it there. Left/right? Then you only have to check the pockets on that side. Cuts the confusion in half. 😉

• Like 1