Screaming children on Regent

tripperva

15 minutes ago, westmount said:

Let's move onto something more important, like why Regent ran out of bananas halfway through the cruise while travelling through Guatemala , Honduras and Costa rica, go figure? 

We're not from Canada, so I don't know if you have bananas there year round, but in Florida, and the rest of US, we do. So, why that's a big problem on a cruise, I cannot imagine.

On our recent Singapore to Sydney cruise, large bananas were in short supply, and those onboard were not very good quality. The small bananas were fine, but they were small, and a number of cruisers found them to be unacceptable, and refused to eat them. I don't know why.

But adults who don't keep their kids under control on a 25K cruise, is in no way comparable to adults who don't keep control of their kids at an $80 dollar meal, and is definitely in no way comparable to not having good bananas in the size you prefer.

They are certainly not comparable in the sense of the value of inconvenience/consequence, but they ARE comparable in that they are actually adult problems (IE: free range parenting) at their core.

Edited by slidebite