Just Curious

Goldsmegame

I have $300 on board shore excursion credit for a May 2020 cruise.  I had put a couple of excursions in the cart at Princess.com. At the time, I was still undecided but knew if I didn’t pay for it within an allotted amount of time, it would disappear off my account.  Before I had a chance to decide, I received an email showing the two excursions had been paid for. In essence, my onboard shore excursion credit was automatically used without my approval.  Now I know I have time to cancel these two excursions and get my credit back, but I am just curious if this has happened to anyone else.  

‘’I just wont be putting any more in my cart unless I’m sure I want to make the purchase.

I’m not sure, but I believe that I read on these Boards that payment for excursions is now taken as soon as you book them.  For that reason we’re not booking excursions until we’re really sure that’s what we want.

Yes that's strange because I had to call in to apply gift cards to pay for all my excursions for 2 different cabins and 4 people total.  The rep asked me each time if I wanted to apply my OBC, which I told her no each time.  I did have my chosen excursions on my wish list but hadn't added them to the cart yet.  Good to know for future!  Hope you get it straightened out easily.