Princess Senior Ship Staff, inc Cruise Directors & Entertainment Directors

CCHelp

6 hours ago, call_your_mother said:

May I suggest using Google Sheets? It can be updated easily, and if permission is granted, anyone can edit it.

While this is a good idea, someone has ownership other than CC.

They could delete the chart at any time, take away permissions. 

When CC members view, update, etc., their anonymity is gone.

Their Google account could be deleted, or they just simply die, no more communication.

The current table may just need reworking, without punching out to any other ownership/site.

Edited by startedwithamouse

4 hours ago, kstaffen said:

Hi Sherri. I think it's a great idea, but this isn't my call. I didn't create the table, nor do I have anything other than randomly updating it, as do others, using the same initial format. This group was started years before I joined CC. 😉  I'm not even sure who is in charge. Maybe those who know much more than I do will chime in.

On a side note, I have used Google Sheets for just Meet & Greet and Slot Pulls, and let people put in their own info. How do you keep it 'not messed up' for lack of a better term at 6:30 on a Sat? lol

OH, 🙄🙃😁 something gets messed up occasionally, so I now check it periodically. It currently seems to be minor mess-ups, but last year, while organizing Meet & Greets, etc., it was a total mess. Thank goodness someone (Jim-Ters) made copies of the Roll Call and Meet & Greets. I had to go back in the history of the sheets to figure out what and when it all went wrong. And with his copies, we got it straightened out.

Organizing several segments of a cruise from Australia to New Zealand, Hawaii, Vancouver, and Seattle was interesting. Ultimately, it worked out fine—challenging when Princess constantly changed dates, times, and venues throughout our 73-day adventure. 

I tried to attach Host Kat in my comment. @HostKat thought she might be the power that be, but it didn't work.

It seems very hard to keep track of which crew members are where. I stay in contact with a few crew members, and they were to be on a particular ship, but now they are (last minute) NOT! 

Thanks for replying. Hopefully, we will meet one day on one of our adventurist journeys.

Sherri

• Like 1

3 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Their Google account could be deleted, or they just simply die, no more communication.

The current table may just need reworking, without punching out to any other ownership/site.

Thank you for this information. It is disconcerting that I or anyone else can . . .  just disappear! 

CC is a Tripadvisor company. Does anyone know who is in charge of this particular listing?

I am unable to send a message to @by CCHelp.

18 hours ago, call_your_mother said:

@kstaffen

May I suggest using Google Sheets? It can be updated easily, and if permission is granted, anyone can edit it. I use it for Roll Calls, Meet-and-Greets, Port Excursions, Slot Pulls, etc.

Here's an example: I've hidden all the personal information, but this should give you an idea of the possibilities.

On the bottom, notice Roll Call, Meet & Greet List for October 19, Slot Pull, etc. These are sheets (pages) that could be added if necessary.

I made it colorful to separate specific events, etc.  It's a possible option to consider.

Happy Cruising!

Sherri

This idea isn't going to work since you would need to know a huge number of member id information to grant permissions and members are always changing.  It is too much of a burden to put this work onto one or two people who wouldn't always have the new information.

13 hours ago, kstaffen said:

Hi Sherri. I think it's a great idea, but this isn't my call. I didn't create the table, nor do I have anything other than randomly updating it, as do others, using the same initial format. This group was started years before I joined CC. 😉  I'm not even sure who is in charge. Maybe those who know much more than I do will chime in.

On a side note, I have used Google Sheets for just Meet & Greet and Slot Pulls, and let people put in their own info. How do you keep it 'not messed up' for lack of a better term at 6:30 on a Sat? lol

Yes, the more users you have with access to a Google Sheets, the more chance of someone messing it up by accident or due to lack of tech skills.  Many users contribute info to this thread, but don't update the chart that is in use and request others to do so.

11 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

CC does not "own" nor do their M*derat*rs update the Princess chart.  This is not a task for them to get involved in.  What they did do was setup the thread as a "sticky" so it always appears on the first page due to its popularity.

8 hours ago, call_your_mother said:

OH, 🙄🙃😁 something gets messed up occasionally, so I now check it periodically. It currently seems to be minor mess-ups, but last year, while organizing Meet & Greets, etc., it was a total mess. Thank goodness someone (Jim-Ters) made copies of the Roll Call and Meet & Greets. I had to go back in the history of the sheets to figure out what and when it all went wrong. And with his copies, we got it straightened out.

Organizing several segments of a cruise from Australia to New Zealand, Hawaii, Vancouver, and Seattle was interesting. Ultimately, it worked out fine—challenging when Princess constantly changed dates, times, and venues throughout our 73-day adventure. 

I tried to attach Host Kat in my comment. @HostKat thought she might be the power that be, but it didn't work.

It seems very hard to keep track of which crew members are where. I stay in contact with a few crew members, and they were to be on a particular ship, but now they are (last minute) NOT! 

Thanks for replying. Hopefully, we will meet one day on one of our adventurist journeys.

Sherri

The CC Hosts are not going to be keeping the Princess crew chart up to date.

7 hours ago, call_your_mother said:

Thank you for this information. It is disconcerting that I or anyone else can . . .  just disappear! 

CC is a Tripadvisor company. Does anyone know who is in charge of this particular listing?

I am unable to send a message to @by CCHelp.

As mentioned, this thread doesn't belong to anyone in particular.  What we have is a community consensus as to how to maintain it:

Post photos of senior crew photo boards when on a cruise. 

Post info you know of when a personnel change occurs. 

Either update the chart if know how or request someone else do it on your behalf.

This has been working well for a long time now.  Recently there was consensus to add the F&B Managers to the chart.  As long as enough users are willing to participate and keep the info up-to-date, this thread will thrive and survive.  But don't look to CC Hosts to do the work.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

This idea isn't going to work since you would need to know a huge number of member id information to grant permissions and members are always changing.  It is too much of a burden to put this work onto one or two people who wouldn't always have the new information.

For information purposes, Google Sheets requires nothing except the link to view and make changes. When the sheet is created, one option is to allow anyone with a link to edit it

Yes, the more users you have with access to a Google Sheets, the more chance of someone messing it up by accident or due to lack of tech skills.  Many users contribute info to this thread, but don't update the chart that is in use and request others to do so.

This is TRUE!

I contribute and will continue to provide information or pictures. But I do not/will not touch the chart for fear of messing it up.

CC does not "own" nor do their M*derat*rs update the Princess chart.  This is not a task for them to get involved in.  What they did do was setup the thread as a "sticky" so it always appears on the first page due to its popularity.

It was a suggestion to use Google Sheets, but I never intended for any CC M*derat*rs to do anything.

I enjoy checking out the chart; it is a helpful tool.

The CC Hosts are not going to be keeping the Princess crew chart up to date.

As I said previously, it was a suggestion. I never intended for the CC Host to keep it up to date, and it wasn't clear who watches over this thread. Guessing it might be you.

As mentioned, this thread doesn't belong to anyone in particular.  What we have is a community consensus as to how to maintain it:

Post photos of senior crew photo boards when on a cruise. 

Post info you know of when a personnel change occurs. 

Either update the chart if know how or request someone else do it on your behalf.

This has been working well for a long time now.  Recently there was consensus to add the F&B Managers to the chart.  As long as enough users are willing to participate and keep the info up-to-date, this thread will thrive and survive.  But don't look to CC Hosts to do the work.

@Steelers36

I am grateful to the community for updating the chart and the pictures presented. 

Again, I DID NOT LOOK TO CC HOSTS TO DO ANY WORK. It was a thought and a suggestion after reading that a few members were having difficulty navigating the chart.

A simple answer/comment would have been sufficient; I feel I was being reprimanded for a suggestion made.

I look forward to this tread thriving.

Edited by call_your_mother
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, call_your_mother said:

For information purposes, Google Sheets requires nothing except the link to view and make changes. When the sheet is created, one option is to allow anyone with a link to edit it

This is TRUE!

I contribute and will continue to provide information or pictures. But I do not/will not touch the chart for fear of messing it up.

It was a suggestion to use Google Sheets, but I never intended for any CC M*derat*rs to do anything.

As I said previously, it was a suggestion. I never intended for the CC Host to keep it up to date, and it wasn't clear who watches over this thread. Guessing it might be you.

@Steelers36

I am grateful to the community for updating the chart and the pictures presented. 

Again, I DID NOT LOOK TO CC HOSTS TO DO ANY WORK. It was a thought and a suggestion after reading that a few members were having difficulty navigating the chart.

A simple answer/comment would have been sufficient; I feel I was being reprimanded for a suggestion made.

NP.  I forgot at that moment how Google Sheet permission would work.  IDK whether it would work well realizing that now.  I think the biggest issue we have now - not that it is bad really - is sometimes an older chart is used to publish an update and a more recent change or two is missed and needs correcting.

• Like 1

To update this list

- Do not push the "Quote" button. (It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update).

- Instead: Find the most recent post with the list. 

- Select and copy all of the text in that post, including these instructionsexcept the previous poster's "change notes". (copy from To update this list down to <Copy to this line . . .>)

- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the  "Reply to this topic..." box. 

- Paste your copied text into that box to create a new post.

- Make your modifications to the list.

- Add your "change notes" at the bottom.

- Click the   Submit Reply   button just below your new post.

- Confirm that everything is correct! You can edit for up to 20 minutes after posting.

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

Director of  Restaurant Operations

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Vincenzo “Renzo” Lembo (leaves)

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

7-22-24

Michele Bartolome

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Giuseppe Franchina

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Raffaele             Di Martino

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Kevin Tugwell

Drew Raitch

Jean Paul Musiu

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Steafano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

7-30-24

Paolo Ravera

Pieter Boucher

Oz Lazo

Drew Raitch

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

<Copy to this line so there is space to type "change notes" after this line 

Added Kristoff Greyling as CD on Crown Princess.

Added Joao Ribeiro as ED on Crown Princess.

To update this list

- Do not push the "Quote" button. (It creates a copy that the next person cannot properly update).

- Select and copy all of the text in that post, including these instructionsexcept the previous poster's "change notes". (copy from To update this list down to <Copy to this line . . .>)

- Confirm that everything is correct! You can edit for up to 20 minutes after posting.

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

Director of  Restaurant Operations

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

7-22-24

Michele Bartolome

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Giuseppe Franchina

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Raffaele             Di Martino

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Kevin Tugwell

Drew Raitch

Jean Paul Musiu

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

7-30-24

Paolo Ravera

Pieter Boucher

Oz Lazo

Drew Raitch

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

Corrected spelling of Captain Stefano Ravera on Ruby Princess.

To update this list

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

Director of Restaurant Operations

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

7-22-24

Michele Bartolome

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Giuseppe Franchina

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Raffaele        Di Martino

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Kevin Tugwell

Drew Raitch

Jean Paul Musiu

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

New Captain Todd McBain - Sapphire Princess

New CD Fernando Duran - Sappire Princess

New Restaurant Director Daniele Saredi - Sapphire Princess

Edited by snowblower

To update this list

- Select and copy all of the text in that post, including these instructionsexcept the previous poster's "change notes". (copy from To update this list down to <Copy to this line . . .>)

- Confirm that everything is correct! You can edit for up to 20 minutes after posting.

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

8-20-24

Michele Bartolomei 

Graham Kelly

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Rui Pereira

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Kevin Tugwell

Drew Raitch

Jean Paul Musiu

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

GiuseppeGelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio

updated Diamond Princess Captain, HGM and DRO. 

Edited by rwmiller
Delete bad photo.

To update this list

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

8-20-24

Michele Bartolomei

Graham Kelly

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Rui Pereira

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Kevin Tugwell

Drew Raitch

Jean Paul Musiu

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

Corrected chart from the previous post

• Thanks 2

Does anyone know if the officers and CD/ED will be staying on after Crown finishes its Alaska season and heads Down Under for the winter/summer (depending on your hemisphere)?

Starting in late September, I'm going to be on Crown for 60 days doing the Trans-Pac repositioning cruise and then an Around Australia cruise and am curious who's going to be in charge.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

@DCThunder It is very difficult to predict future staffing as every staff officer/crew member is on a different time table/contract.  🤷‍♂️

@LACruiser88what you say is true, but those on Crown this summer may have heard senior staff discussing when they go on vacation and so may have intelligence on future staffing.  And a major shift of operating location is often a time for captains/ED/CDs contracts to end.

5 hours ago, DCThunder said:

Does anyone know if the officers and CD/ED will be staying on after Crown finishes its Alaska season and heads Down Under for the winter/summer (depending on your hemisphere)?

Starting in late September, I'm going to be on Crown for 60 days doing the Trans-Pac repositioning cruise and then an Around Australia cruise and am curious who's going to be in charge.

Jason Allen left the Crown for his vacation break on 8/11/24.  He told us he was being replaced by Kristof Greyling that weekend who will take over as CD for the transpacific crossing to NZ and Australia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CrusinCousins said:

Jason Allen left the Crown for his vacation break on 8/11/24.  He told us he was being replaced by Kristof Greyling that weekend who will take over as CD for the transpacific crossing to NZ and Australia.

Already updated the chart to reflect Kristoff being CD on Crown Princess.

On 8/17/2024 at 10:07 PM, call_your_mother said:

This is TRUE!

@Steelers36

Has anyone thought about creating a new site for this information?  I don’t see why someone couldn’t start one. 

Tom🤔

On 8/20/2024 at 1:27 PM, LACruiser88 said:

@DCThunder It is very difficult to predict future staffing as every staff officer/crew member is on a different time table/contract.  🤷‍♂️

Someone could create a list of the officers positions & get that information while on the ship To share it, like on the Crown. 

Tom😀

2 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Are you volunteering? 

You sound like this information would be important to you.

I only made a suggestion as it sounded like someone else was suggesting something different format. I have no problems & I’m fine with what we have. 

Tom

To update this list

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

8-20-24

Michele Bartolomei

Graham Kelly

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Rui Pereira

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Lloyd Flay

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Karen McIntosh

Kevin Tugwell

Cass Latreille

Jacques Ghennai

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

Added Karen McIntosh as HGM - Grand 

Cass Latreille as ED - Grand

Jacques Ghennai as DRO - Grand

• Like 1

To update this list

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

8-20-24

Michele Bartolomei

Graham Kelly

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Rui Pereira

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Holly Nimens

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

Nicola Furlan 

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Karen McIntosh

Kevin Tugwell

Cass Latreille

Jacques Ghennai

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

Added Holly Nimens as CD on Emerald Princess. 

To update this list

SHIP

Captain

Hotel General Manager

Cruise Director

Entertainment Director

CARIBBEAN

7-29-24

Ozren Marelic

Duncun Fouche

Sophie Gideon

Tim Donovan  

George Drugan

CORAL

Domagoj Cuculic

Esther Shelton

Joachim Rothe

CROWN

Mario Juresko

Michael Prasse

Kristoff Greyling

Joao Ribeiro

Francisco Patricio

DIAMOND

8-20-24

Michele Bartolomei

Graham Kelly

Andi Sanders

Lauren Meyer

Rui Pereira

DISCOVERY

4-14-24

Tony Ruggero

Dirk Brand

Cole Bockman

Luke Bonney

Carlos Marques

EMERALD

8-6-24

Johnathan Baranski

Riccardo Capraro

Holly Nimens

Luke Musson

Francesco Ciorfito

ENCHANTED

7-30-24

Richard Harry

Jody Miles

?

GRAND

Steven Lewis

Karen McIntosh

Kevin Tugwell

Cass Latreille

Jacques Ghennai

ISLAND

5-30-24

Marco Cataldi

Danilo Portoso

Robbie Conley

Tobias Eland Stewart 

Daniele Rosafio

MAJESTIC

Tony Draper

Migle Zukaite

Allwyn Fernandes

Kyler Mann

Douw Steyl

REGAL

Fabrizio Maresca

Allie Ambriano

Martyn Moss

Neville

Saldanha

ROYAL

7-16-24

Steve Holland

Andrea Magrin

DuVaul Gamble

Neil Rose

Silviu Criva

RUBY

8-06-24

Stefano Ravera

Gozde Orkun

Jaclyn Friedlander

Kylie Chappell

Giuseppe Gelmini

SAPPHIRE

8-18-24

Todd McBain

Pieter Boucher

Fernando Duran

Drew Raitch

Daniele Saredi

SKY

8-03-24

Heikki Laakkonen

Enrique Santos

Aaron Hawkins

Matt Thompson

Cipiran Hoidreag

STAR

Gennaro Arma

Nick Nash (relief)

Bosco Pires

TBA

TBA

TBA

SUN

7-24-24

Craig Street

Corinne Steel

Madison Adams

Claudio Giuliani

Removed DRO Nicola Furlan from the Enchanted.  He went home on 8/24/24.  He will return on 11/25/24.