Which nights are Elegant Nights on the Carnival Panorama?

Cruiser Joe

It's dependent on how many days you're sailing.

From the Carnival FAQ:

The length of the cruise determines the number of Cruise Elegant evenings in the Dining Room. The first Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise; the second Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day prior to the end of the cruise, schedules permitting.

• 1 Day cruise: none 
  • 2 Day to 5-day cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening
  • 6 Day or longer cruise: two Cruise Elegant evenings
Edited by Sean_B

Unless you  are cruising this Saturday and they show the NFC championship game on the big screen and it conflicts with elegant night.  They could move it to the next night...apparently they are doing this for the superbowl 

5 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Unless you  are cruising this Saturday and they show the NFC championship game on the big screen and it conflicts with elegant night.  They could move it to the next night...apparently they are doing this for the superbowl 

This is what I'm wanting to know as well. I'm kinda hoping it does get pushed back to Monday but can't find a definitive answer anywhere. It would really help with planning to know this ahead of time. I also can't seem to find who will be the comedians at the Punchliner. I've heard some rumors of a pretty famous comedian being there for this cruise but can't confirm it anywhere.      

1 hour ago, sanmarcosman said:

No, this was changed again per JH today. Sunday night will be the first elegant dinner of the week.

D'oh!!  This why I ask myself if JH actually knows what cruise line he represents sometimes...😮

12 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

D'oh!!  This why I ask myself if JH actually knows what cruise line he represents sometimes...😮

He was the messenger. On January 5th he contacted the Panorama and they told him it's back to Sunday. Then again today JH confirmed it is Sunday night because of the time difference between Miami and California it was decided there was no need to change. Now if you want to ask who on the ship see-sawed that's another matter 😉 

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1