power points

Rhonbru

in general there is power on the counter one of 110 and one 220 on pretty much any ship some have USB by the bed but it will depend on the cabin.  If you specify the cabin or look at cabin pics you will probably be able to see what is available.

Pretty much be assured not enough, most people bring a multi USB port charger and an extension cord of some type as long as it is 2 prong you will not have an issue with the surge protector rule.

Bring some  European type wall plugs with the US outlet on one side.   We are on the Sky Princess and there are 3 European wall outlets by  the desks that we are using for our  US charging cords. DH is using the eruopean wall outlet Behind our bed with a US adapter for his CPAP

The OP is Australian so doesn't need a US adapter 🙂. I have read that there are two US style 120V outlets plus a new 'universal' outlet that was 240V.

13 hours ago, Rhonbru said:

can smeone tell me what sort of power points does the diamond princess have 

I suggest that Rhonbru post the question on the Australian/NZ cruisers section of this forum for details of what electrical outlets the many Aussies who cruise on the Diamond encountered.

11 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

The OP is Australian so doesn't need a US adapter 🙂. I have read that there are two US style 120V outlets plus a new 'universal' outlet that was 240V.

I suggest that Rhonbru post the question on the Australian/NZ cruisers section of this forum for details of what electrical outlets the many Aussies who cruise on the Diamond encountered.

thanks I will....we have adaptors you put in the plugs so that we can put our aussie plugs in....just needed to know if the ships power points were us or european types to know what adaptors to bring.