What to do at the last minute

junglecat

I'm about to have a break down.  We are veteran cruisers who have planned our vacations months in advance.  This allows lots of research into where and what we are doing.  After finally deciding between cruise or resort we opted for the resort.  Today I looked and the price to cruise is too low to pass up.  Looks like in 3 days, YES, 3 days we are cruising.  I've never done anything like this in my life!  Again, lots of planning and research usually goes into a cruise for me and my OCD.  With that said, we have been to Cozumel several times.  Of the 5 times there we've have visited Mr. Sancho's at least 3 times.  We liked it and had a great time.  Since we are booking this cruise last minute does anyone have any suggestions of other, just as great places to go to this time?  

• Like 1

You might be able to grab a booking with the Bar Hop Bus.  Or an island tour with either Tours Plaza or Black Hat.

Otherwise there are plenty of PAYGO beaches with things just like Mr Sanchos.  Paradise Beach has a pool and water activities.  Playa San Francisco has all the water toys. Playa Palancar further south is a more relaxed atmosphere.   Chankanaab Park has a tons of things to do and decent snorkeling in the northern end of the beach. There is an admission charge.  

• Like 1

Paradise Beach!  Ignore their AI deal unless you are big eaters/drinkers.  Nice beach, HUGE pool, good facilities, good food/drinks/service, water toys for an extra fee - $3 per person admission/chair rental and they ask that you spend $10 on food/drinks.  Taxi each way will be about $15-17 for up to 4 passengers in the cab.

Money Bar is closer - cab fare is about $12 - and has not admisison fee, but also no pool or sandy beach (you enter the water via steps), but does offer good snorkeling from the shore.  Good facilities, food, drinks, etc.

Have a great cruise! 😎

I’m also a compulsive planner but would jump at a great last minute deal. I’d tell myself if I can’t find anything to do in advance, just enjoy the opportunity to relax (especially if it was a place I’d already been). And if I later find out I missed out on something, well, the alternative was not to go and thus miss out on all of it anyway.

Edited by strickerj