Discount codes

diesel1973

30 minutes ago, diesel1973 said:

I know this does not relate to cruising but would anyone have any discount codes for rental cars at Denver airport?

I'm not going to post them here but you can easily google corporate codes for rental cars and plug them into their respective websites. They work best with the legacy rental agencies like Hertz and Avis that have a lot of corporate rentals. 

Even if your fellow cruisers would like to help you out diesel, I have no idea why you'd post a request about Denver on West Coast Departures... the generic "Ask a Cruise Question" board seems your best bet for getting eyes on it from all CC users therefore potentially folks who live in or visit Denver, or maybe the Cruise Air as a lot of helpful and very-frequent-flyers hang out there, so if anyone on CC happens to be aware of the best rental car deals in Denver it's probably there.

But given how tiny the audience is here, as well as how unlikely the land-locked and high altitude Denver is to be connected with a cruise(!?) at all, among travel-specific sites the TripAdvisor forum, or FlyerTalk given it's about airport rental cars, seem like a far more likely source of help if you can't find codes by Googling. Personally I've found that city pages on Reddit are the best single source for niche questions about a specific place.