Update - Valentines dinner

brockmom

I as well was someone who was affected by Celebrity’s decision to change the menu and price on a dinner we have booked

for Valentine’s Day on the Summit. Instead of our $45 Tuscan dinner - to a pre fixed Valentine’s dinner for $119 pp.

We had pre booked and paid for our reservations back last summer.  I was shocked and so disappointed when I received notice

to either change my Tuscan dates , get a refund and cancel or pay up the new price with the new menu on Valentine’s.

just wanted to clarify for everyone....I also received the up to date email saying no changes required and no additional charges

will occur. But I also received a call from the Pre Resolutions Dept since I also called and expressed my disappointment.

All pre booked dinners will be honoured  Fleet wide and no other charges will be made. Only the menu will change.

Also the price for booking on board for this special menu will be the $119 pp.

I do believe this is the right thing to do. It is unfortunate the marketing people are clearly not acting in the guests 

best interest.....but I do believe some one is. 
So kudos to all that phoned and expressed their concerns with this...and kudos to all the Customer Reps that 

understand us all . Our feedback is being listened to.

cheers

Brockmom💜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mnocket said:

I've found an even better solution for dealing with Valentine's day......  my cruise next month crosses the international date line in such a way that there will be no Feb 14th 😈

Hahahahaha!  You better at least buy a card!