The upgrade fairy struck when it was unwanted.

fluffybunny22

2 hours ago, dog said:

Glad you like it. The one time I accepted an upgrade. I went from aft corner balcony to obstructed mini suite. Not doing that again. 

Yeah. I wouldn’t be happy with that either. My daughter (7) wants to be a Princess captain one day. We will now have a great view of the port side wing of the bridge. She’s going to be incredibly excited when she realizes. We aren’t about to tell her. She’s already about to burst at the seams with her excitement. I’m not adding to it for 4.5 more months. 

37 minutes ago, CruiseVA said:

Are those of you not getting notified using a TA?

Yes. (Myself) but I got no notification in my personal email nor my agency email. I haven’t gotten flight change notifications either since the one in November. It’s changed At least twice since then. 

4 minutes ago, phred119s said:

Yeah. I wouldn’t be happy with that either. My daughter (7) wants to be a Princess captain one day. We will now have a great view of the port side wing of the bridge. She’s going to be incredibly excited when she realizes. We aren’t about to tell her. She’s already about to burst at the seams with her excitement. I’m not adding to it for 4.5 more months. 

Yes. (Myself) but I got no notification in my personal email nor my agency email. I haven’t gotten flight change notifications either since the one in November. It’s changed At least twice since then. 

Weren't y'all on the Sky for it's "inaugural cruise" in December?  TH=he folks that were able to keep their daughter clueless until she saw it from the plane when landing? 🙂

On 1/19/2020 at 2:30 PM, phred119s said:

Sorry. I meant the schedules/flights.  There’s no way in heck I’m making changes myself with the price we locked in. 

I've had my air travel changed in the past ... a different cruiseline but, still very unnerving.  I was placed on a completely different flight than the rest of my group, including my DH....and it was a cross country flight.  Ugh!  It took nearly 2 months of weekends to get it fixed.  I was so frustrated!!  Luckily, the flight ended up going off without a hitch.  

3 hours ago, dog said:

Glad you like it. The one time I accepted an upgrade. I went from aft corner balcony to obstructed mini suite. Not doing that again. 

Don't believe there are any actual obstructed Mini's.  Unless you mean the ones that face forward and are considered partial obstructed due to metal balcony panels instead of plexi-glass.

13 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I've had my air travel changed in the past ... a different cruiseline but, still very unnerving.  I was placed on a completely different flight than the rest of my group, including my DH....and it was a cross country flight.  Ugh!  It took nearly 2 months of weekends to get it fixed.  I was so frustrated!!  Luckily, the flight ended up going off without a hitch.  

We are already on different flights than we originally booked due to schedule changes that the folks at EZ Air did change without a big fuss. The first time they told me to rebook flights. About a month later they just changed them since I stated the schedule change would result in Delta changing them for me if they could. I haven’t even bothered to call about the latest change yet. I’m annoyed about the 4 hr layover at JFK, but I’m hoping to changes again soon....sooo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1