Wheelchair accessible transportation / tours

TravelBug2A

Hello. 
We are going to Bonaire in April and our original tour we planned fell through so am looking for a way to see the island either our-self or via tour. My daughter is in a wheelchair and we prefer her to stay in it (be transported in it) but I could take her out of it and have her sit in seat of vehicle. Her wheelchair doesn't fold, but comes apart in two bulky pieces. Any suggestions? Thank you so much. 

• 3 months later...
Hello. 
We are going to Bonaire in April and our original tour we planned fell through so am looking for a way to see the island either our-self or via tour. My daughter is in a wheelchair and we prefer her to stay in it (be transported in it) but I could take her out of it and have her sit in seat of vehicle. Her wheelchair doesn't fold, but comes apart in two bulky pieces. Any suggestions? Thank you so much. 

When we rented a golf cart from Bonaire Cruisers there was a wheelchair user. He was able to bring his wheelchair on the golf cart.
He got a golfcart with a bed.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Forums

• 3 months later...

I am doing a live interview with a Bonaire tour guide, it would give you a chance to ask questions.  The live show is Monday Aug 10 at 9:00PM EDT.  YT channel is travelingwithachair