NCL transfers in NOLA

kuku77254

Has anyone used NCL transfers to/from airport in New Orleans? I'm curious if they're a horrible choice. Considering them for convenience because I am traveling with old and young and don't want to have to drag luggage to Uber. Will we have to wait for ever at airport for others? Flying in same day. Anyone that's actually used them, I would appreciate feedback.

There is no way to tell how long you will wait.  They fill the bus and so you might have to wait, you might be the last to board.  When I took it, I was last to board, so no waiting at all so I don't have any idea how long the others had been there.

I had a late flight (NCL-arranged) and so there was no waiting at check-in.  But there was a delayed flight after mine, so I did see first-hand experience of NCL making good on waiting if flights were delayed.  They had a bus waiting for the delayed flight and the ship waited (2 hrs as I recall) for those passengers.  They checked them in on-board and they had to do a make-up muster drill the next day.

I just flew in the same day to NOLA and found it much cheaper and quicker to grab a cab. We literally-walked out of the airport and right in the cab. I saw the NCL signs for tranfers and don't know how long you would wait. I know from passed experiences you can wait a bit and since it's per person-the taxi winds up being cheaper. I did see that Uber line was  across the street from where the taxis were.