FLL hotel/cruise port transfer for 8

ssbeard1

We will be arriving at FLL at approximately 7 PM the night before our cruise.  I will need 3 rooms and transfers for 8 people. Any recommendations on a hotel that has free transfer from FLL or free transfer to the cruise port.  We have flown into FLL for cruises out of Miami several times in past, but never FLL.   I understand I can't get "free" for both transfers, but looking at the most economical way.  This is our "family vacation" for this year, so since the expense is on me I'm trying to save a much as possible.    Thanks for any help because I know the hotel question is asked a lot.  

As you know the question is asked a lot, have you looked down the board to find those many times? You would see the very common recommendation to check out www.sunny.org, which is a list of all Ft Lauderdale hotels, with their amenities, like shuttle service.

Thanks JohninDC.  We have used Uber in past, but not for that many.  I wasn't sure if there was a good car service that could accommodate us and we could get a round trip price cheaper than doing two Uber XL's to and from the ship.    Would love to hear of some recommended, reasonable car services.  The one I checked wanted $170 for this - which I felt was a lot.  

5 minutes ago, ssbeard1 said:

Thanks JohninDC.  We have used Uber in past, but not for that many.  I wasn't sure if there was a good car service that could accommodate us and we could get a round trip price cheaper than doing two Uber XL's to and from the ship.    Would love to hear of some recommended, reasonable car services.  The one I checked wanted $170 for this - which I felt was a lot.  

You can sort of see the airport from Port everglades, so the distances are short and the cab/Uber fare is reasonable.  If you want to travel together and maybe arrive in style check with Larry's Limos.

Have a great cruise! 

1 hour ago, ssbeard1 said:

CruiserBruce - Yes, I looked at the web site, but everything for transfer from hotels to cruise port was per person - which really added up.  Thanks for the help.  

That is how every hotel shuttle service I have ever heard of charges...per person. And there are hotels listed there that have free shuttles, at least one of the directions. And some that are as little as $2 or 3pp. In my experience, the only thing that charges by the vehicle is taxi or Uber.