Pacific Princess Room 4033

Wichard

Has anyone stayed in this room or knowledge of the Medical Center area?   Long story but I had another OV room and I changed to a b2b and lost the original room and now am in Room 4033.  I cannot tell where the entrance to the Medical Center is and I am concerned that I may be across from a high traffic area at times.  

Richard 

The entrance to the Medical Center is directly around the corner from the elevator. Facing forward on the elevator, go right, go right again at the corner, you're there.

Looks like your cabin is down the hall from the Med. Center door. Not to worry...how many sick passengers could you have on a 600 passenger ship?

When I went there, there was one person waiting and me.

Edit: I originally said left...it felt left to me, but I'm directionally challenged.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Based on a couple of recent visits to the Medical Center on "Pacific Princess", I'd say that it is in a fairly quiet area with relatively little foot traffic.  Also, my strong recollection is that the entrance (or at least the main entrance) is from the port-side passageway, with even-numbered cabins such as 4026 -- not from the starboard passageway and its odd-numbered cabins.  Perhaps there is another entrance from the starboard passageway (I didn't look), but if so, that would not be the main entrance used by passengers. 

John

There's only one entrance to the Medical Center. Can't tell you if it's port or starboard because I never paid attention to the surrounding cabin numbers.

I had occasion to need to use the services of the Med. Ctr. on the Pacific on a recent cruise, visited 3 separate times, and there was never much activity. My cabin mate went there a couple of times and didn't encounter much activity either. They have limited hours both morning and afternoon, so I doubt you'll be disturbed.

I was beginning to think I was given incorrect information about the Med Center entrance.  But one other poster has recalled it being on the Port side.  I was told by someone who has been on this ship many times that the entrance is on the Port side, so I had considered a Starboard cabin (we booked an Inside on Deck 7 for now).

On 1/24/2020 at 1:36 PM, CruisenOne said:

Stayed in 4027, which is directly across from the Medical Center entrance.

No problems.

On occasion, I would hear the rattle of pill bottles when the Nurse arrived

in the morning.

I apologize for my error.

I was in Cabin 4024.

Entrance to the Medical Center is on the 

Port side.

Again, I apologize for the misinformation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I was beginning to think I was given incorrect information about the Med Center entrance.  But one other poster has recalled it being on the Port side.  I was told by someone who has been on this ship many times that the entrance is on the Port side, so I had considered a Starboard cabin (we booked an Inside on Deck 7 for now).

Glad that the prevailing opinion in recent posts is that the Med Center entrance is on the port side (near even-numbered cabins), as I recalled from visits a few weeks ago.  After seeing the comments about proximity to odd-numbered cabins, I was starting to doubt my sense of direction...

John

• Like 1