We were on the EDGE of Glory (can’t get that song out of my head) Review 1/12/2020 Eastern Caribbean

NBliving

Thanks so much for a great review. We're sailing Edge for the first time in two weeks. I appreciate the info on the MDR or MDRs, really. We'd like to try them all but also really enjoy getting to know our waiters and asst waiters. Dilemma! LOL I found your review because I was looking for info on Grand Case. I'll look up the Rainbow Cafe. Did you rent a car because it was cheaper/comparable to a taxi? I saw some pics from Fort Louis and they looked amazing. I was thinking about trying to go there, take some pics and then go to Grand Case. 

Pam

On 2/7/2020 at 11:35 AM, LadyDivot said:

Thanks so much for a great review. We're sailing Edge for the first time in two weeks. I appreciate the info on the MDR or MDRs, really. We'd like to try them all but also really enjoy getting to know our waiters and asst waiters. Dilemma! LOL I found your review because I was looking for info on Grand Case. I'll look up the Rainbow Cafe. Did you rent a car because it was cheaper/comparable to a taxi? I saw some pics from Fort Louis and they looked amazing. I was thinking about trying to go there, take some pics and then go to Grand Case. 

Pam

We rented a car because we wanted flexibility of what we saw on the way to/from Grand Case.  I think the contact at Rainbow Cafe said it would be around $40 for a taxi there.  It would be very easy to get a return taxi from Rainbow Cafe.  It was a wonderful establishment! You'll have a great time on the Edge!!

• Like 1