Thermal Suite - Harmony of the Seas

I am thinking of getting the Thermal Site package for our upcoming cruise, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. It would be $199 per couple.

The part I am most interested in are the heated tiled loungers. When I went to sign up, I had to pick a 15 minute window - so does that mean for $199 per couple we can only use is 15 minutes per day at the same time every day? If so, that seams pretty unlikely to me. 

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!

14 hours ago, tradeshowgirl said:

I am thinking of getting the Thermal Site package for our upcoming cruise, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. It would be $199 per couple.

The part I am most interested in are the heated tiled loungers. When I went to sign up, I had to pick a 15 minute window - so does that mean for $199 per couple we can only use is 15 minutes per day at the same time every day? If so, that seams pretty unlikely to me. 

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you!

I bought the couples package and never had a problem visiting any time we went. We stayed in there as long as we liked and at night it was especially wonderful to relax in there then go to bed all relaxed. It’s a great way to wind down after such busy days. 

FYI some of the beds are warmer than others, the first two as you go in the door seem to be the warmest. (I just left the ship yesterday)

Edited by Joier

On 1/27/2020 at 6:02 AM, Joier said:

I bought the couples package and never had a problem visiting any time we went. We stayed in there as long as we liked and at night it was especially wonderful to relax in there then go to bed all relaxed. It’s a great way to wind down after such busy days. 

FYI some of the beds are warmer than others, the first two as you go in the door seem to be the warmest. (I just left the ship yesterday)

Thanks for your insight!

If your room and/or status allows you access to one of the Concierges, ask them for a complimentary 1 day pass

to the Thermal Loungers area. They came through for us about 4 months ago on the Harmony. This allowed us to try the area out before purchasing the week-long package.  Good Luck! 

• 3 weeks later...