Help - How do I post a question on my roll call?

We are sailing on the Norwegian Jade on February 17th and I am trying to join some small group tours in the different ports also get information on hotels in Hong Kong and Bangkok and I am at a loss as to how this works.  I've tried responding to a few posts and received a response saying the post was closed months ago.  Please advise.  Thanks.

36 minutes ago, maddy.m said:

We are sailing on the Norwegian Jade on February 17th and I am trying to join some small group tours in the different ports also get information on hotels in Hong Kong and Bangkok and I am at a loss as to how this works.  I've tried responding to a few posts and received a response saying the post was closed months ago.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Here is a link to your Roll Call

First thing is to bookmark that page. Then, I suggest you read the posts that are there. If there are posts you want to reply to (even if it is to ask a question about what was in the post), hit the quote button. You will see the text of the post with a black line to the left of it, and a box below. The box is where your text goes.

If you have a new question that doesn't relate to a particular post, then at the bottom you will see "Reply to this post". That is the box where you put your question.

Then hit the Submit Reply button.

For hotels in Bangkok and Hong Kong you want the Ports of Call/Asia Forum

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/43-asia/

Search there for any recent posts on the subject, or post your questions there using the Start a New Topic button.

Edited by gnome12

3 hours ago, maddy.m said:

Howdy maddy.m and welcome to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif

I see you are already following the Roll Call thread correctly, posted correctly  & used the quote feature correctly. However, please note last week you asked about sharing a tour originally posted back in August of last year. The member replied that the tour has been filled since then. The other member that originally posted a share request you were interested in is now no longer cruising due to husband's heart attack & bypass.

If you have not checked it out before, please note there is a spreadsheet for your cruise at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xMvS0VKrY5q9AjVk-qGT_ZhgwF1ZoLjH/edit#gid=1826633391 and the page for established tours is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xMvS0VKrY5q9AjVk-qGT_ZhgwF1ZoLjH/edit#gid=1263130589 that may be helpful to you. It appears all are already full except one. Perhaps you could set up another tour and have others share with you. I realize time is short since your sail date is so soon.

As gnome12 says, browse the Ports of Call - Asia forum. You will find your fellow Cruise Critic members have posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you. Perhaps you will ask for or find the information you need to set up a tour that you can then share with your fellow Roll Call thread members.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif