October 2022 cruises

NMTraveller

It depends on the region you're interested in, as cruise lines stagger their releases. Princess has been experimenting with earlier releases in anticipation of rising demand, but not with all regions and it's not predictable when they'll really release. Caribbean fall 2022 might be released in spring 2021. Any Europe fall 2022 might be released in summer 2020. Asia maybe sometime in spring 2021? I could be wrong, but these are what I think have been the most recent Princess trend.

I also feel compelled to comment that booking far ahead can lead to disappointment since ship deployments do change.  For example, Pacific was scheduled to sail from Tahiti to Florida in November this year.  A very special, very long voyage that many were looking forward to.  The ship was sold out 50% the day the Elite window opened and was all but sold out a week later.  Nonetheless, Princess cancelled the sailing instead sending the ship to winter in Australia.  

I had a similar experience with NCL from whom I booked a 12 day sailing from New Orleans nearly 2 years ahead.  With just 9 months to go, and just days after I'd purchased non-refundable air, they cancelled the sailing.  No explanation, no I'm sorry, and frankly no very speedy refund of my $1900 deposit (let alone my airfare).  Very much doubt you'll find me on NCL in the future as a result.

I still book well ahead to get my choice of cabins - but I do so with the knowledge that for variety of reasons cruise lines cancel and change itineraries.